The 2012 celebrity honorees were:
- Charles Calhoun, Ambassador for Best Buddies International a nonprofit dedicated to establishing a global volunteer movement that creates opportunities for one-to-one friendships, integrated employment and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- James Walter Doyl, a teacher at Thurgood Marshall Academy, a law-themed charter school in Washington, DC.
- Rob Giti, Founder and Executive Director of At The Crossroads, a San Francisco nonprofit that works with homeless youth and young adults to build healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Aaron Mankin, Spokesperson for Operation Mend, a program of UCLA to help heal United States military personnel wounded and disfigured in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Matt Pelak, Volunteer with Team Rubicon, a California-based nonprofit that unites the skills and experiences of military veterans with medical professionals to rapidly deploy emergency response teams into crisis situations.